The Jaunters code
6 ways to stay safe and make the most out of your jaunts.
We want you to have fun outdoors, whilst looking after yourself, those around you and the natural environment so please remember to
1. Prepare for your walk. Check the weather, always bring water and waterproofs.
2. Bring a physical map in case signal isn't available and maps doesn't work on you phone.
3. Don't harm nature. Pick up rubbish you see and never leave your own. Respect those living nearby if applicable.
4. Leave gates open or shut as you find them and follow the footpath where possible.
5. If you're bringing dogs make sure they're kept under your control.
6. Only ever create walks that do not trespass and share helpful information. Only share direct pictures of people with their permission.